Tuesday 8 December 2015

WILDEST DREAM...

I want to close my eyes,
So I can see more of you,
Because you become the most beautiful sight in my mind,
And I want it to remain that way.
 I hope one day you look back and say you miss me,
Say I was good enough,
Say if you could,
You would do it again,
Do me again.

I want to close my eyes,
And open my mouth,
Spread my lips, 
And tell you,
You are the best,
That I never had.

I want to close my eyes,
And dance,
Feel just you alone,
Although we are  in the biggest crowd.
You, my love, are the best memory I have yet.
These red lips, have no better taste than you.

I want to close my eyes because it is the only way I see you again.
You won't look back,
Even though I am rooted here, hoping you would.

Do you remember me?

I remember you,
And the day you told me I am your wildest dream,
Wish I came true. 

I have done a bad thing many a time,
But I wouldn't be me If I didn't have you as the best of them all.
Though wild, you, indeed, are a dream.

I want to close my eyes,
And as you stand right in front of me,
Have my fingers on your face,
The one I read so wrong,
Perhaps my touch will bring out the truth.

I want to close my eyes,
And remain so for as long as you are there with me,
Until the wildest dream comes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment