Wednesday 29 May 2013

HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME...

Happens to me all the time,
Always in love
With a different guy,
Tonight's guy,
Oh he's different.
Charming Mister Right.
Cool, but he don't even know it.
Swept me, but he don't even know it.
He my Mister right.

Charmed me but he don't know it
Stole my heart tonight.
And even though you's got your heart not here,
I gats yours in me.

Happens to me all the time,
But you's my main man tonight.


Crazy I is,
But if that's what keeps you,
Then stay the night.
Happens to me all the time,
Always in love with a different guy.

Oh, you's different.
You smile right,
Love me right,
Talk right,
Oh you's Mister right,
In love with me tonight.

I hope it's a long night this one,
So I stick with you,
Don't wanna do it,
Like the other night.
Once and for a lifetime,
That's you, my man.
Not just for tonight,
but many a night,
Happens to me all the time,
But you's the night for a lifetime.


2 comments:

  1. You just get better and better ... simple but unique and moving to the core

    ReplyDelete