Thursday 16 May 2013

Here Now

Here now
I stand alone
I feel so lost
Never before have I so.
The light I've always followed,
Seems so blurred right now.

It does not
feel like light anymore
More of a blurry white spot.
If I lose sight of where I am going,
Of who I am,
What will I become?
Lost? Confused? Afraid?
Afraid.
That's what I am.
Fear to lose oneself is what engulfs me.
Call it jitters.
I call it fear.
My whole life, I've always believed.
Why is this happening now?
It's either my biggest break, or biggest fall.

Here now,
I stand alone.
You know who else stands alone?
Winners.
That's right!

When I'm not too confident,
I form my weakest link.
I become my own breaking point.
By God, I will not lose hope.
It may seem far off, but I,
I won't stop,
I won't stop believing,
I won't stop trying.
even if I keep failing,
Even if I keep hurting.
I got so much running on this.

I am this.
I am who I am,
And as long as I am breathing,
I still have the chance to strike at it.
Maybe that will be my life for a long time,
But I won't give up.
I'll keep trying,
Even if it takes,
My last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment