Monday 17 June 2013

TO BE LOVED BY YOU...

It's been long.
I still go to the old woman's house to take her food
She still asks about you
I should come up with a better excuse other than you being busy
She liked you you know,
I should know.
It is among the most amazing things you taught me how to do

To love and be loved
Be loved by you

Well babe,
It's been too long
But not long enough to forget you.
I moved on,
Dated him
And you her.
She looks happy,
And that makes me sad.

I know I shouldn't be looking at you?
But where else do I look?
Where else?
Ain't no place else makes me look as beautiful 
As I do when I see myself in your eyes.

Big, dark and beautiful.
Bold as you are.
Brown like the earth
Rich enough to love and be loved
Just like you taught me

He holds me,
Cares for me
But ain't no touch as soft as yours

Don't get it twisted though,
I'm not jealous.
I would just rather be in her shoes.

Do you still go out dancing?
It reminds me of all the crazy dancing we did together.
That was alot, huh?
I'll smile at the thoughts of you
Play with my fingers and lick my lips when you are close
Because even though I'm not being loved by you
I know you loved me once.


No comments:

Post a Comment