Tuesday 26 March 2013

MY SHORT HANDSOME BOY FRIEND

You are special to me.
Just my opening statement should tell you that.
I will show it to you as much as I can.

You know...
You are among the very few men who do not annoy me.






Around you I don't have to pretend,
When with you I don't have to have my face done,
or wear refreshed lipstick,
Because all I say make sense to you,
or hide my eyes under huge sunglasses,
Because you see right through me.
 
You are perfect in your own perfect way,
And that's why I love you very much.

I may not say this to your face
And I won't!

But you's a good guy.

Even writing you a poem comes easy,
I don't need to say alot of 'thou' and 'thine'
And break all rules of language known to me.

You are just special!

Thou art my solid rock of emotions,
the one I stand on,
When all that is within me,
And all I am without,
Stares me hard in the face.
When all winds are cruel on thine skin,
Shattered,
Discouraged,
Scared,

I know I can have ice cream with you,
And be well again.

My short handsome boy friend!




No comments:

Post a Comment