Monday 15 July 2013

HELP. ME.

Sometimes I,
Feel like I am fighting,
Fighting forces that will not back down,
Forces that end up determining who I am.

Forces whose path I do not understand.
It's tiresome.
Instances where I am filled with so much hatred,
Hatred that fires up my eyes.
Hatred even for fellow human beings.
People I should instead love.

These forces,
They make me,
Make me think of acts,
Acts I fear thinking about.
Being full of oneself,
Selfishness,
Pride,
Pride that leads to big falls,
Falls that may destroy all that I have built over the years.

But, 
Achieving all that I deem so special ends up feeling so empty.
What I thought was pure, turns out to be slimy.
And after losing alI thought was useless, I feel lost, empty.
 Empty like an abyss.Trying to fill the spaces feels so hard.
And I can't stop.
Over and over I try to read one page at a time,
But I find myself with three books in my hand.

All emotions in my path intercepted today.
They all ganged up against me?
For me?
I do not know.
I only know I need help,
Fast,
But if I know I need help,
Then I am safe,
or perhaps there's a bigger problem,
Something I am yet t understand.
I fear the unknown.
Help.
Me.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment