Tuesday 12 February 2013

JUST BECAUSE....

Just because I left
Does not mean I do not love you anymore

Just because I choose to love you from a distance
Does not mean I never cared at all

Just because I laugh when I'm with you
Does not mean I don't cry when I'm alone



Just because I say I need you all the time
Does not mean I don't want you to need me

Stay away
Let me be
Sad while away from you
Just because I don't want to hurt anymore

I can still see you when I close my eyes
Still smell you
See you around me all the time
when that did not even happen

You were not around me all the time
Just because I didn't talk like you wanted
Walked like you wanted
Laughed like you wanted
Just because I wasn't me like you wanted

Just because I'm not you
Does not mean I'm not real
Everything I am
What I say
What I do
That's who I am
Just because I want to be me

Love me back
Just because I am me

No comments:

Post a Comment