Friday 15 February 2013

THE DAY THAT WAS...

As I walked on by
I looked back
And there you were

Beltless
And I thought you looked hilarious

You did actually,
Look hilarious.

That was the very first time I knew I would be laughing a lot around you.
It's been long being with you



I however hope the days get longer and time moves slower
So I could be with you longer.

Stop the hands of time,
I will.
All I need to do is share what you have taught me over the years
With the words that'll resonate from my heart

Rhythmic isn't it?
How I want to always be with you
See you
Laugh with you
Tell you that I love you with all my heart.

Yes, I did promise.
I promised then,
And even though it may be hard sometimes
I will keep the promise for days to come.

Remind me of it like you have before
Should I veer off and slip

Forgive me darling,
If I happen to love you too much
I can't help it you see

You've taken over me!

I wanted that,
Both then and now.

Oh what joy you bring me
Smiles I have seen rarely in this life

Happiness is not the constant joy I get when with you,
It is the fights,
Knowing I want to fight with you
Because we always work it out.

It is the tears,
Knowing you will always wipe them away,

Happiness with you
Is more than just laughter

Happiness with you is life itself

I am alive when with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment