Wednesday 20 February 2013

TO YOU.... FOR YOU...

Forgive me
I should have done this ages ago

No excuse is justifiable

You have always loved me
Even when I least deserved it

I should have dedicated this whole blog to You alone



Every time I have poured my heart out here
You were not the one I had in mind

God, I'm sorry

I love you too,
You know that

When all will turn their back against me
I will run to You
I know You will save me
Ha! You have done it a million times already

That's just who You are
More reason why I believe in You, 
Not for what You can do,
And that's a lot,
But for who You are
Who You have been
And who You will continue to be
In my life
With me
For me
By me
 
Please receive my humble appreciation for being my first love
Having loved me from the very beginning, till this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment