Tuesday 5 February 2013

NOT ANYMORE...

I wrote a song about you
And it all made sense then
You lift me
and when I'm so high
There you go
Dropping me like you never knew me before


It's not easy being me right about now
Right
What I thought was with you


At least I thought
You never did any of that.



You simply walk in, take charge
And walk out

Here me now darling
Not anymore.

You had your chance
You played with it
Blame a man for being slow and letting this angel go, right?

What I thought was with you
Wrong I was
Wrong

Lillies and roses
Beauty and happiness
Grace and joy
All what I offered
For I thought it would all be right
What was with you

For you can blame a man for being slow and letting this angel go, right?

What I thought was with you
Wrong I was
Wrong

Darling I will miss you
But you will miss me more
I loved you for a thousand years
But it's time for me to start counting again

With someone else.


2 comments: