Tuesday 10 March 2015

HELP ME, I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU...

Help me, I'm falling in love with you,

The way you stare at me,

The way you say my name,

Letting it roll off your tongue,

You say my name and it's the most beautiful sound to my ears.

It's the way you place your hand around me as we wait,


Unplanned,

But I wished it stayed there,

For future plans.

It's the scent of your skin,

The feel of your touch,

The sound of your voice, telling me to walk beside you,

The deep stare when you look at me,

It's the person you are,

Towering over me,

Looking up never felt so fulfilling.

My arms around your neck,

My fingers taking the shape of your perfect frame,

Dark,

Smooth, fine and refined.

My feet fidget at the thought of you,

Rubbing each other for comfort only they understand,

Only they need.

Like my heart,

Longing to rub against you,

In a journey I've longed to take with you,

For many a long day,

Breathe my breath,

Take in my air,

Let me suffocate on your love,

While you drown me in it,

Paint me a picture of your being,

Will I be in it?

Evoke in me,

The strand so thin,

Yet long and strong, of life in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment