Sunday 29 March 2015

JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIES...

I love you,

At least I think I did.

But then you,

You had to leave.

And now....

Just like in the movies,

I am torn between two,

I care for him,

And maybe you too.

I know,

I can't serve two,

I've got to choose,

Just like in the movies,

I hope I choose right,

But I could be wrong,

I could be wrong.

Perhaps I'm just being selfish,

More like stupid.

If it's there,

I should see it.

It shouldn't be,

It shouldn't be so hard.

From the very beginning,

You've been the truth,

My source of measure.

My point of reference.

Everyone had the uphill task to have to outdo you,

And now,

I have to choose,

Just like in the movies, yeah

My heart won't stop.

Even in his arms,

I still feel you,

Hear your heart beat.

What trumps the other?

Is it you?

Or not...?

Forget the movie.

This is not it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment